Thursday, March 25, 2010

Time to Catch Up!

So much has been going on the in the past little bit I thought I would do a rundown of some of the fun things we have been up to.


Love these two!












Peek a boo!


She is so stylish no matter how she wears that pink tu tu.













I got bangs!! I LOVE them! Dina my talented sister in law does my hair.. so all of you that ask about my hair, head her way. She does an amazing job!








My Faces are SCARY....



















We got bunk beds!! Woo hoo!!


























We officially put away the highchairs! The twins now eat at the counter or at the table... Or as you can see on the floor ha ha. Cereal must taste better this way!








































































































































3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so stinking cute!
    Milee looks really grown up sitting at the table...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks andrea!! you're darling!

    ReplyDelete