Friday, April 2, 2010

The Need To Vent!


Since February I have been on a healthy kick. I decided on not eating anymore foods that contained High fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils.... which is in EVERYTHING!!! I thought it would be fun to head to the store and get stuff to make Easter rice crispy treats. Well... checking on the back of the label of the Rice crispy box it has High fructose corn syrup in it!!! I am shocked and not happy about it! They don't even taste like they have sugar in them. Its so frustrating when you are trying to feed your family in a healthy way and they add all these disgusting ingredients to food. I think I should start a rally of NO High Fructose Corn Syrup lol! Would you join me??

1 comment:

  1. I too stay away from these ingredients and it can be challenging! It's on wheat thins, sports drinks, ketchup, cereal, everything!!!!! And I found out a few weeks ago that subway's bread has it in there too! What?! We need to move to a farm and each all natural to avoid this. Really is frustrating! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete