Thursday, January 21, 2010

Milee Moo


Her pretty princess shoes

Say Cheeeeseee

Loved it so much i did it twice ha ha




Aren't her piggies cuute!!!








I LOVE having a girl!! With all these boys its nice to have a little girl to play with. I saw on another friends blog her little girls pigtails(thanks for the idea Amy) and thought I should definitely give tribute to Milee's little piggy tails. Out of all my kids Mi has had the least amount of hair... poor Mi Mi. A couple weeks ago I was finally able to put pigtails in and she looked absolutely adorable!! I love now that I can do her hair a little now since she now refuses to wear her earrings! Now when we are out I don't always get "Oh what cute twin boys you have!" She has also gotten so girlie in the last little bit (which is hard around here with all these boys!) She absolutely LOVES shoes!! Especially her dressy ones.... check her out showing them off. Gotta love our little girls!!

1 comment: