Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Monday Monday




These were supposed to be sock puppets but ended up being face socks ha ha.

















Marshmallow architecture!!






I sometimes just DREAD Monday's!!! Kor goes back to work and its a full week ahead with me and the kids! The kids are getting soooo bored being inside with all this cold weather.. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be having three small children (especially two almost 2 yr olds) indoors most of the time and entertaining them! Its a tough job!! I got online and found some really cute ideas. So to kill time today we did some really fun stuff and thought I would post the pics!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! We need to get together and kill some time. The kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those marshmallow things look fun, what a great idea. I am gonna have to try it. We are going through the same thing around here. One thing my kids LOVE to do is finger paint. I got the crayola finger paints, they are 100% washable, and for Ry Ry's sake, I hope they are edible too! I just strip them down to their diapers and let them go to town on the table or up to the bar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter Is so hard with Little Kids because as a mom you run out of things to do. And they start to get onrey. No fun! I hate January and cant wait to get the heck out of the house! My girls and I are GOING CRAZY!! High Five on being Creative

    ReplyDelete