Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snow Day
















It has been so nice outside I thought I would dress the kids in their snow stuff and head outside. I cannot believe how long it takes to get three children ready in snow gear! After getting Milee all ready I then realized Tavern's old snow pants do not fit Mavrick. I then had to undress Milee so Mav could wear her PINK pants ahhhh!!! To much work for snow! It was really fun to watch the twins play in the snow for the first time... someone is always losing a boot or a glove and crying. Tavren started doing snow angels and the twins soon followed! All that work of getting them dressed and ten minutes outside we are already back in the house ha ha... its so worth it though!

1 comment:

  1. When I first read the title, I thought, "Wow! Getting three kids ready for snow is amazing!" And then you confirmed by beliefs! You are such a fun mom! and I hope the potty traingin continues to go well! Go Tavren!!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete