Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Creative Side


My oh my... you would think I could take a bathroom break for one sec... but not at my house. I was seriously gone maybe 5 minutes and this is what I found when I returned! Not only did he color himself but also helped his brother and sister decorate themselves and my walls!! It took me back to the day of living with our family and Tavren coloring on walls, cabinets, and even their leather couches.... yes it was NOT fun lol! I tried to get pics of the twins all colored on but neither would hold still.... but I am sure you can imagine it!






He used to always do the cutest faces... now when I ask for a pic I can rarely ever get a smile (unless I threaten ha ha)

5 comments:

  1. He looks really cute with marker all over his face, even as maddening as it was I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. taht totally sounds like my LIFE. LOL You gotta love thier sweet precious faces when they do that. Its hard not too right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, see this is why I don't have kids yet! I'd much rather sit back & read your blog about it.. hehehe. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be so upset! I hope you got it all out!

    ReplyDelete