Sunday, January 10, 2010

My BIG boy!







Tavren has officially become a BIG boy as he puts it. He has started pre school. We are all so excited and he has so much fun being dropped off and knowing that he gets to be big! He started last month and got to participate in the Christmas program. He wore antlers made out of his own hand prints and sang Christmas songs with all the other kids. It was so stinkin cute!! Now hopefully soon he will potty train!! He is my stubborn child that refuses to even try for me... What to do? What to do?? I am so lucky the teachers at his pre school are fine with him being in diapers lol.... Ya ya, its really not that funny. At least not for mom anyway!






2 comments:

  1. Scoty isnt potty trained either and it is so frustrating, but I am hearing a lot more people who have boys who were not potty trained until later, like almost 4 years old, i am praying we make it before that! let me know what work for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! It's very cute! You're blogging like a PRO! I'm so glad that Tavren loves Pre-School so much!

    ReplyDelete