Monday, January 11, 2010

Off To Work

We got up this morning like any other typical Monday and Tavren declared he was going to work with Daddy today. He went and got on all of his Construction gear on. Mavrick and Milee decided they too must go to work. It was so funny!! It was really sad when they all realized they weren't really all going with daddy. Now if only I could really put them all to work... I need a shopping spree! P.S. I made her little tu tu. Isn't it so cute!!




Mavrick the Doctor



Tavren the Construction Worker






Milee the Warrior Princess





3 comments:

  1. I love that you are blogging now! Now I can see pictures of your cute kids and how fast they are growing! WOW! Time goes by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, that IS so cute! How did you make it? maybe when we have the day to make quilts, you can show me?? if we EVER can find a time to get together to do that! ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love the Tu Tu and the helmet Gear it totally work for her!! Your kids are adorable!! Welcome to the Blogging world!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete